Sunday, October 20, 2019

Overtired?


from Shari Brown

Have you ever felt like a bad mom? Or take it a step further...like just plain tired of being a mom? 

Are you all the time trying to slip off unnoticed so you can numb out by slinking into the dark abyss of Facebook, Pinterest, etc.?

To be honest, that's where I have been lately. And by "lately" I mean months...not just a few days or a week or two...MONTHS! Bless my husband, he gives me breaks here and there but I just can't seem to get my head back in the game!


I wish I could say I had a magic formula, or just the right words, to make it all go away and make you feel all refreshed again. But I don't... 
Chocolate doesn't even seem to help, except maybe for a minute.

But there is some good news. You are not ALONE! 

You are not alone in the struggle, and you are seriously not alone ever! Satan will jump on you in the dark moments and tell you that you are, but you aren't!

That's why I love this group and I love you ladies. You give me a safe place to admit that I am tired to my core, that I don't have to be social media "perfect". I can voice this and loosen Satan's grip on me.


If you haven't already, find your person in this group...open up to your table about your struggles and loosen the enemy's grip on you! And you may be surprised to learn you're not the only one who's having these exact same struggles!

I love you ladies and can't wait to see you again SOON!

2 Corinthians 12:9-10  (NIV)
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment